Step 1: Use Google search to find the most accessible vein doctors around your location.
Google search can help you find some of the most accessible vein doctors around your location. When you look for vein doctors on Google, the geolocation feature provides a list of some of the most accessible vein doctors within a reasonable radius of your place. You can then narrow down your list by considering the vein doctors whom you can access easily without affecting your daily schedule greatly.
Vein Treatment Clinic is a state-of-the-art vein center in La Jolla with some of the country’s finest vein doctors. You can find our vein doctors at 5330 Carroll Canyon Rd Suite 140, San Diego, a short drive from the Torrey Pines beach state park. If you’d like to discuss your vein problems, please schedule an appointment online or call us at +1 858-461-7886.
Step 2: Focus on vein doctors and vein centers with perfect ratings.
Google listings also give you access to the vein doctors’ and vein centers’ ratings and reviews from patients. These are completely reliable reviews because they can’t be manipulated by the owners of the vein clinic. You should look for vein doctors with unanimous 5-star ratings and reviews — evidence of their perfect track records and high standards of the patient experience.
The vein doctors at VTC have 5-star ratings and reviews from all patients. The following is one of their recent reviews: “I highly recommend the Vein Treatments Clinic in San Diego for the treatment of varicose veins. Everyone in the office was so welcoming and friendly. Dr. Jasmine Koo and Dr. Billy Schoenfeld were fantastic in the treatment of my bulging varicose veins. They made the whole process easy and comfortable. They even treated my spider veins a gratis. Vivian Sparks, the ultrasound technician, was great. I am so happy with the outcome. I wish I had done it sooner.”
Step 3: Go through the vein doctors’ background details and certifications.
Once you’ve narrowed down the selections based on accessibility and ratings, you should focus on the vein doctors’ background, education, skills, and certifications. You should ideally look for board-certified vein doctors with residencies and fellowships from some of the country’s finest medical institutions. Although board certification isn’t necessary for vein doctors, it’s an objective guarantee that the vein doctor has completed their residency and fellowship training in related fields from reputable institutions. It also guarantees that they stay abreast of the latest developments in vein treatments, making them some of the best vein doctors.
Vein Treatment Clinic, San Diego, is led by some of the best varicose vein specialists in California — Dr. Jasmine Too, Dr. Billy Schoenfeld, and Dr. Carly Guthrie.
- Dr. Jasmine Koo is a nationally-recognized vein doctor specializing in venous medicine and the latest minimally invasive vein treatments. She completed her residency in Diagnostic Radiology in Detroit Medical Center in 2018 and an advanced fellowship in minimally invasive procedures at the University of Texas Interventional Radiology Department.
- Dr. Billy Schoenfeld is the co-director at VTC San Diego and a double board-certified vein doctor, specializing in venous medicine, critical care, and anesthesiology. He completed his fellowship training at the Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston, following which he served as a member of the Harvard faculty.
- Dr. Carly Guthrie is the co-director at VTC San Diego and a double board-certified vein doctor, specializing in venous medicine, cardiology, and anesthesiology. She completed her residency and advanced fellowship training at Harvard’s Brigham and Women’s Hospital, where she was elected the Chief Resident by her colleagues and faculty.
Step 4: Explore the varicose vein treatments offered by the vein doctors.
You must explore the varicose vein treatments offered by the vein doctors. Sometimes, even highly-reputable and skilled vein doctors recommend vascular surgeries, even though surgical treatments have been out of favor in the wider vein treatment community for several years. Vascular surgeries are risky, complicated, and have a lower success rate than modern treatments. As such, you must avoid vein doctors recommending vascular surgery. Instead, you should only focus on vein doctors specializing in ultrasound-guided minimally-invasive varicose vein treatments, such as radiofrequency ablation, endovenous laser ablation, VenaSeal, and sclerotherapy.
The vein doctors at VTC San Diego only provide minimally invasive varicose vein treatments. Furthermore, we have a uniquely comprehensive vein treatment plan that ensures optimal results:
- Step 1: Examine the leg veins and diagnose the root cause of your vein problems using advanced vascular imaging techniques.
- Step 2: Curate a personalized vein treatment plan that addresses the underlying vein disease and the superficial symptoms.
- Step 3: Treat the underlying venous insufficiency with advanced minimally invasive varicose vein treatments. We use various methods to close the diseased saphenous vein and reroute the accumulated blood to healthier veins.
- Step 4: Treat the superficial varicose veins and spider veins left on the skin’s surface to improve the cosmetic appearance.
- Step 5: Discuss your post-treatment recovery guidelines, such as wearing compression stockings.
Step 5: Ensure they provide free insurance verification.
Finally, you must look for vein doctors and vein centers that provide free insurance verification before the appointment. At VTC San Diego, you can schedule a consultation and send your insurance details to the vein care staff simultaneously. They’ll review your insurance details to provide a complete breakdown of the costs of your treatment with and without insurance during your first appointment.
You can schedule an appointment once you find the right vein doctors using the steps mentioned above.
To learn more about our team of accomplished vein doctors, please visit https://veintreatmentca.com/vein-doctor. Our physicians are board-certified vein experts, with compassionate bedside manner and impressive resumes. Most of our vein doctors trained at Ivy-league schools, and our harvard-trained medical directors hand picked each physician. We collaborate frequently across all locations to make sure each patient receives the highest standard of care. Visit our partner websites to learn about our vein specialists nation-wide, including affiliates in New York, Long Island, New Jersey, and Texas.