Vein Treatment Clinic: The Best Varicose Vein Clinic Near SD
Vein Treatment Clinic is a state-of-the-art and accredited spider and varicose vein clinic near SD. Our vein clinic is located at 5330 Carroll Canyon Rd Suite 140, San Diego, close to the Torrey Pines beach state park in the La Jolla neighborhood. As such, our vein clinic is highly accessible to patients in and around San Diego. This article explores the various factors that contribute to our vein center’s exceptional standing and reputation.
You may schedule a consultation online or call us at +1 858-461-7886.
#1. Perfect Track Record
Vein Treatment Clinic has a perfect track record, evidenced by our unanimous 5-star ratings and reviews. One of our recent patients said:
“I could not be more pleased with Dr. Schoenfeld, Dr. Guthrie, and the staff. From my first visit and diagnosis, all the way through my treatments and procedures, their communication, skill, and care have been exemplary. My legs were quite a mess medically and somewhat cosmetically. They feel and look better already. I travel extensively, and they were great at accommodating my schedule and aftercare. I was somewhat apprehensive about the procedures, and they were near pain-free and quick. Please don’t hesitate to contact their office; they are great!”
#2. Accredited Vein Center
Vein Treatment Clinic is an accredited vein center of excellence. Our vein clinic is outfitted with the latest cutting-edge technologies necessary to treat varicose and spider veins, such as ClariVein, ClosureFAST, and VNUS. We have also met several stringent standards, regulations, and tests to be established as San Diego’s premier vein center of excellence. As such, you can expect nothing short of the best minimally invasive vein treatments at our vein clinic.
#3. Board-Certified Vein Doctors
Vein Treatment Clinic is led by an incredibly talented team of board-certified vein doctors who specialize in vascular imaging and the latest minimally invasive vein treatments. We’ve handpicked vein doctors with years of experience, advanced fellowship training in minimally invasive procedures, and excellent bedside manners. VTC San Diego is led by Dr. Jasmine Koo, Dr. Billy Schoenfeld, and Dr. Carly Guthrie.
Dr. Jasmine Koo
- Leading vein doctor at Vein Treatment Clinic, San Diego.
- Specializes in venous medicine and the latest minimally invasive procedures for spider and varicose veins.
- Graduated with Honors from the nationally-recognized University of Washington.
- Medical degree from the Chicago Medical School.
- Residency in Diagnostic Radiology in Detroit Medical Center.
- Fellowship training in minimally invasive procedures at the University of Texas Interventional Radiology Department.
- Incredibly friendly, compassionate, and talented.
Dr. Billy Schoenfeld
- Co-director at Vein Treatment Clinic, San Diego.
- Double board-certified in anesthesiology and critical care.
- Specialized training in vascular imaging and the latest minimally invasive vein treatments.
- Residency at the University of California, San Diego.
- Fellowship training at the Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston.
- Former faculty member at Harvard.
- Author of numerous chapters in Harvard textbooks and Board exam review books.
- Known for his charisma and excellent bedside manners.
Dr. Carly Guthrie
- Co-director at Vein Treatment Clinic, San Diego.
- Double board-certified in cardiology, and anesthesiology.
- Specialized training in vascular imaging and the latest minimally invasive procedure for vein disease.
- Residency at Harvard’s Brigham and Women’s Hospital.
- Elected as the Chief Resident at Harvard’s Brigham and Women’s Hospital by the faculty.
- Fellowship training in cardiovascular and thoracic diseases.
- Excellent bedside manners.
#4. Comprehensive Vein Care
Most medical centers have a high risk of recurrence with vein problems. That’s because most vein doctors treat varicose veins and spider veins without diagnosing the root cause — chronic venous insufficiency. It’s generally assumed that varicose veins and spider veins are cosmetic concerns with no underlying medical problems. However, in actuality, varicose veins and spider veins are often symptomatic of underlying chronic venous insufficiency. As such, treating the superficial vein problems without addressing the root cause leads to a high likelihood that your vein problems will return.
Vein Treatment Clinic believes in comprehensive vein care for your specific needs and goals. Our fellowship-trained vein doctors carefully examine your leg veins, discuss your symptoms, review your medical history, and run advanced vascular imaging tests. The vascular imaging tests visualize the direction of blood flow in your leg veins, conclusively diagnosing venous insufficiency. The vein doctors curate the ideal vein treatment plan based on the diagnosis, cosmetic goals, medical history, and insurance coverage options. They collaboratively curate a comprehensive vein care plan that addresses the root cause of your vein problems and provides cosmetic relief, ensuring optimal results for a long time.
#5. Minimally Invasive Treatments
Vein Treatment Clinic stays abreast of the latest developments and innovations in vein care. As such, we only provide minimally invasive vein treatments instead of surgical procedures. Minimally invasive treatments have a high success rate, a negligible risk of complications, and they conclude within an hour with no downtime. The best minimally invasive treatments include radiofrequency ablation, endovenous laser ablation, VenaSeal, ambulatory phlebectomy, and sclerotherapy. These procedures treat venous insufficiency, and superficial varicose veins and spider veins. Furthermore, you can resume all your daily activities and work immediately with no downtime.
#6. Free Insurance Verification
Vein Treatment Clinic accepts all major insurance plans, including Medicare. We also provide free insurance verification before your appointment. You can send your insurance details to our vein care staff when you book an appointment. Your individual insurance concierge will handle all the insurance details and prepare an overview of the vein treatment costs with and without insurance coverage in time for your appointment. As such, we ensure complete transparency at every stage of the vein treatment process — you know exactly what you’ll pay for the vein treatment. There’s no risk of surprise billing or unforeseen costs.