Step 1: Look for an accessible varicose vein clinic in California near your location.
If you’re looking for a varicose vein clinic in California, you must focus on vein centers near your location. You can probably find hundreds of vein clinics all across California, but you should limit your search to those within an hour’s drive from your home or workplace. Vein treatments are outpatient procedures that conclude within an hour (at most). As such, you have the opportunity to seek varicose vein treatment without affecting your daily schedule.
Vein Treatment Clinic is one of the most accessible and well-located vein clinics in California. Our vein treatment center is located in the beautiful La Jolla neighborhood on the outskirts of San Diego, a short drive from the Torrey Pines beach state park. Our specific address is 5330 Carroll Canyon Rd Suite 140, San Diego, CA 92121 — you can schedule a consultation online or call us at +1 858-461-7886.
Step 2: Read the vein center’s patients’ testimonials to ensure they have a perfect track record.
You can learn a lot about a varicose vein clinic by going through their patients’ testimonials. You can learn about the vein center’s treatment process, vein doctors, patient care standards, and, most importantly, their track record. A vein clinic can only maintain flawless ratings if they have a perfect track record with exceptional standards of patient care. As such, you should go through the vein clinic’s Google listings to explore their patient testimonials.
Vein Treatment Clinic SD has unanimously 5-star ratings and reviews from all patients.
“I have been treated by Dr. Billy & Dr. Koo for a little over a year now. Based on my needs, I was expecting treatment to be a longer process. I live in San Marcos, and my drive to see them is well worth it! They make you feel and show their concern for your health. They make sure you feel confident with their treatment procedures. They explain every procedure before going forward. They took before-and-after pictures of my varicose veins, and I was astonished by the outcome! I feel great and look forward to a healthy walking lifestyle! Thank you, Dr. Billy & Dr. Koo.”
Step 3: Look for vein centers with board-certified or fellowship-trained vein doctors.
You must look for vein centers with board-certified and fellowship-trained vein doctors because those are objective standards for vein specialists. To get board certified, vein doctors must stay abreast of the latest vein treatments and innovations, take challenging tests, and accomplish numerous professional milestones. Fellowship training also ensures that the vein doctors are highly skilled and trained at vein treatments.
Vein Treatment Clinic is led by a team of board-certified, Harvard-trained, and fellowship-trained vein doctors — Dr. Jasmine Koo, Dr. Billy Schoenfeld, and Dr. Carly Guthrie. All our vein doctors are hand-picked for their exceptional skills with the latest minimally invasive vein treatments and vascular imaging. They also have stellar fellowship and residency backgrounds.
- Dr. Koo completed a fellowship in minimally invasive procedures at the University of Texas Interventional Radiology Department. She also completed her residency in Diagnostic Radiology in Detroit Medical Center.
- Dr. Schoenfeld completed advanced fellowship training at the Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston. He also joined the Harvard faculty, and he’s written several chapters in Harvard textbooks.
- Dr. Guthrie completed her residency and fellowship at Harvard’s Brigham and Women’s Hospital. She has also won numerous awards and recognition, such as being elected Chief Resident by her colleagues at Harvard.
Step 4: Explore the vein clinic’s vein treatment process to ensure they provide personalized treatments.
You should go through the vein clinic’s vein treatment process to ensure two things. First, they should only provide minimally invasive vein treatments instead of vascular surgeries. Second, they should provide personalized vein treatments after diagnosing the underlying venous disease. Minimally invasive vein treatments are essential because they’re incredibly successful, safe, effective, and they conclude within an hour with no downtime. Furthermore, it’s crucial to diagnose and treat the underlying venous disease before curating a minimally invasive vein treatment plan. If the vein doctor only removes the varicose veins and spider veins without diagnosing the underlying venous disease, there’s a high risk of recurrence.
The following is a brief overview of our vein treatment center’s personalized vein treatment process:
- The vein specialists examine your leg veins, discuss your symptoms, and run vascular imaging tests to determine if you have chronic venous insufficiency.
- If you have vein disease, we recommend radiofrequency ablation, endovenous laser ablation, or VenaSeal. These procedures use thermal energy, laser energy, or medical adhesives to collapse the diseased vein responsible for your vein problems.
- If you don’t have underlying vein disease or after the primary vein treatment, the vein doctor recommends ambulatory phlebectomy or sclerotherapy. These procedures remove or treat the superficial varicose veins and spider veins, improving your legs’ appearance.
- After the varicose vein treatment, the vein doctors discuss your post-treatment recovery guidelines, such as wearing compression stockings. You can resume your daily activities immediately.
Step 5: Request a free insurance verification when you book an appointment.
Vein Treatment Clinic ensures complete transparency at every step of the vein treatment process, including the billing and insurance coverage. We accept all major insurance plans, including Medicare, and provide free insurance verification before your appointment. Our vein specialists also provide a complete breakdown of the costs of vein treatments with and without insurance coverage during your appointment. As such, you know exactly what you’ll have to pay for your vein treatment. If you’re ready to do something about your varicose veins, please request a free insurance verification and schedule your consultation.